· prepared dough
· 2,5 cups grated mozzarella cheese
· 2 tablespoons grated hard salty cheese (Parmesan)
· 2 ounces Pepperoni (sliced very thinly)
· 1 Red bell pepper (peeled and sliced into strips, may be roasted)
· 12 olives without stone
· 1 teaspoon virgin olive oil
· 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 500 F.
2. Brush the olive oil over the center of the dough.
3. Spread the mozzarella cheese evenly over the dough, leaving a half inch rim without cheese.
4. Arrange the olives and the roasted peppers over the cheese.
5. Finally, slide the pizzas into the oven.
6. After the five minutes baking remove from the oven and arrange the sliced pepperoni over the cheese and sprinkle the Parmesan over.
7. Return to the oven and continue to bake until the edge of the crust becomes golden brown and the cheese bubbles in the center.
8. Remove from the oven, sprinkle the parsley over and cut into some pieces.