· pizza dough
· ⅓ cup pesto sauce
· ½ cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
· ½ cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
· ½ cup fontina cheese(shredded)
· ½ cup semi-soft goat cheese (cut into small cubes)
1. Bake pizza dough in a 425 F oven until lightly browned (for 7 to 10 minutes).
2. Spread the pesto over hot crust.
3. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over one-fourth of the pizza crust.
4. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over another one-fourth of the pizza crust.
5. Sprinkle fontina cheese over another one-fourth of the pizza crust.
6. Sprinkle chevre over remaining one-fourth of the crust.
7. Bake about 12 minutes more or until cheese melts.
8. Cut into appetizer servings.